South-East Asia Directory
: Travel and Tourism
Restaurants and Bars
Asia: Travel and Tourism
36 Hours in Singapore
- NY Times article on travel to the city state. [April 28, 2011]
Singapore Tourism Board
- The board oversees all aspects of tourism especially in the areas of growth, resource allocation and long-term strategies.
- Riverside festival village dedicated to good times, combining dining, shopping and a heritage-inspired Disney-style adventure ride.
- A family-friendly club for families with children aged 12 and younger, operating the largest indoor playground in Singapore.
- A coast artillery battery and one of twelve coastal batteries which made up ‘Fortress Singapore ’ at the start of World War Two.
- Cable car services to Sentosa Island.
- Includes information on transport, attractions, location, events and accommodation.
Singapore Changi Airport Adventures
- A detailed article describing the experiences of a traveler.
- The world’s largest giant observation wheel at a maximum height of 165 meters with a capacity of 28/capsule and taking 30 minutes to revolve.
- Singapore's first permanent indoor snow centre.
- Links to the activities and events organized.
Underwater World Singapore
- Tropical oceanarium on Sentosa Island including virtual tours of exhibits and information on programmes, conservation and education.
Wild Wild Wet
- Water theme park featuring wave pool, rafting boats and slides.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor