South-East Asia Directory
: Arts and Entertainment
Bangkok Community Theater
Bangkok National Museum
- Houses 3 permanent collections including Thai history, archaeological and art history, and decorative arts and ethnological collections with links to many of their other galleries and pavilions.
La Lanta Fine Art
Rama IX Art Museum
- Museum of contemporary and modern art. Features numerous artists' pages, updated art exhibitions, galleries, and news.
Clubs and Venues
- Live music on Sukhumvit.
- Club and restaurant with Asian/European fusion food and nightly theme parties. DJs, acts, gallery and reservations.
- Live music venue at the Victory Monument playing nightly Jazz and Blues, old fashion pub atmosphere, Asian and European food.
- Thai photographer with image gallery of his work in and around Bangkok.
- British/French freelance photographer specializing in portrait, corporate and travel photography.
- Photojournalist with an emphasis on work in Southeast Asia including poaching in Asia and the tsunami in Aceh. Details on many aspects of his work and a bio.
- Focuses on editorial, commercial and travel photography in Southeast Asia. Information on his travel, reportage, events and commercial work.
- Bangkok-based assignment photographer. Shooting corporate, food, advertising, architecture, portrait, and product photography.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor