South-East Asia Directory
Travel and Tourism
: Travel Services
Asian Premier Holidays
- Phuket travel information, hotels, golf packages and excursions.
- Connect Guesthouse, things to do and see, photo galleries and travel information.
- Accommodation and innovative quality traveling programs.
- Offers private snorkeling tours of the islands in the area.
- Hosts a lot of different local companies including scuba diving, dining out, accommodation and other services.
- Chinese Junk cruise between Phuket and Krabi. [Also in German]
- Offering a full range of marine sport including speed boat and trolling fishing boat, sea walker, banana boat and para-sailing.
- Sea kayaking trips and adventure travel tours.
Phawadee Thai Travel
- Tours within Southeast Asia.
- Thailand community tourism guide to festivals, accommodation, beaches, food, and area nightlife.
- Speed boat excursions and tour packages around the island as well as Phang Nga bay. Offers information on accommodation, cooking courses and things to do.
Phuket Safari Travel
- Adventure tours by canoe, jeep, motorbike or elephant.
Phuket Trekking Club
- Trekking and adventure tours in the Khao Sok area.
Rang Yai Island
- Private island tour programs, theme incentive and pearl farm.
- Day trips and chartered tours of the Phang Nga Bay with local tour guide. Cruises include activities as bird watching, sea cave exploration and wildlife identification.
Sby Leisure Travel and Tours
- Offers tours, excursions, and hotels reservation.
South Siam Divers
- Offers diving courses in addition to day trips around the islands. Information on nearby islands and dives.
South Siam Travel Services
- Provides hotels, airfares, excursions and transfers.
- Provides holiday planning, reservations, and information services for activities, hotels, air fares and transportation throughout Thailand. [Also in French]
- Offers personalized tours and various excursions around the Phang Nga bay. Located in Muang.
- Offers weekly trips to some of the finest dive sites in Thailand. Taking only a maximum of 10 passengers on each trip with MV Thai sea boat.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor