South-East Asia Directory
: Arts and Entertainment
Jim Thompson House
- Home of the founder of the Thai Silk Company, houses a Southeast Asian Art collection. Includes the story behind the legend, the house and museum, visitor information and special events.
National Library of Thailand (NLT)
- Brief information about the institution's history, organisation, services, and online catalogs.
- Provides a listing of museums in the country by location and province.
- Historical information on Thai arts and drama.
Artists and Galleries
Elizabeth and Jorn Bronze Sculpture
- Cast Bronze figurative and mythological scuptures by the Irish/Danish Artists Elizabeth and Jorn in Hua Hin, Thailand.
Golden Triangle Art
- Introduction of artwork and artists from Northern Thailand and Myanmar, along with local art gallery directory, news and exhibitions.
- A Thai artist presents his neo-traditional Thai art. Biography and galleries.
- Biography and images of selected paintings.
- Lacquerware designed in Bangkok and produced in Vietnam. Handpainted silk cushions, beautiful photo albums. Furniture designed by Mr Caryl Oliveri.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor